Services and Fees
My 75-minute sessions are designed to maximize our limited time together and to be more cost-effective for you (and your health insurance company) in the long run than traditional 60-minute sessions. I try to keep my fee (currently $225 per session) as fair as possible, but if you do CANNOT afford my fee AND you do not have adequate health insurance, then you may request a special discount based upon your answers to the following questions I will ask you before making your first appointment:
- How likely are you to benefit from my counseling approach as described on this website?
- How willing are you to do weekly homework assignments to speed along your progress?
- What’s you current annual income and exact nature of any financial hardship?
- How much financial support for Christian counseling can be provided by your FAMILY?
- How much financial support for Christian counseling can be provided by your CHURCH?